- Are a HENRY (High Earner, Not Rich Yet).
- Are ready to take control of your finances and manage your wealth.
- Have big plans for your life and want a financial plan that will support your goals.
- Want to make the best financial decisions, but don’t have the time and energy to do so.
We’re here to help. Managing and optimizing your finances shouldn’t be a daunting task, and we can help you manage your wealth for sustainable, long-term success .
Build Your Financial Plan
We’ll help you build a fully-customized financial plan that complements your current lifestyle and aspirations. Your individual financial plan will take into account:
- Your savings needs, including retirement, college, and any other goals.
- Your risk preferences
- Your current assets and accounts
- Your future goals, like buying a vacation home or supporting a family member.
Set Up Your Investments
A smart investor has a solid portfolio. We’ll help you set up your investments in a way that best reflects your financial plan. While setting up your portfolio, we’ll be sure to:
- Simplify multiple investment accounts
- Optimize asset allocation
- Minimize taxes
- Link all your key financial information to keep you up to date
Monitor Your Investments
Markets change, and life happens. We know how important it is for your portfolio to stay aligned with your needs, which is why we are constantly monitoring your investments to improve your long-term performance. It’s not about panicking or chasing markets—it’s about smart, deliberate decisions.
As we monitor your portfolio, we’ll:
- Adjust regular contributions to accommodate your current financial situation
- Rebalance investments to keep your investments aligned with your target asset allocation
- Seek opportunities for tax-loss harvesting
You’ll be able to view and manage your entire portfolio with our amazing tool. Know where everything is and what everything is worth.
Our Service Fees
Investors who work with an advisor tend to fare better. Advisors help to make sure your assets are invested appropriately, encourage right long-term behavior, implement the best asset allocation strategy, keep costs down, and monitor and rebalancing effectively. While a typical advisor fee is about 1%, a Vanguard study shows that working with an advisor can add about 3% in net returns each year. Learn more.
At AssetGrade, we strive to be fair and transparent and to keep the costs low for our clients. We do not receive hidden commissions or charge hidden fees. Minimum assets of $250K across accounts (minimum fee of $2500).
Your Investment/Assets Fee
First $1M 1.0% of assets
$1M - $2M 0.8% of assets
$2M - $3M 0.7% of assets
$3M - $5M 0.6% of assets
$5M + 0.5% of assets